Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hi from Rick Bradley

There is a reason why a dealership and an employee work together for so many years. Professional ,courteous and quality service delivered to the public in all aspects of the automotive industry and sales experience.

Hello Niagara ,

My name is Rick Bradley and it is true, I have worked at Brian Cullen Motors for twenty two consecutive years.

I have a passion for cars, people and community. I love what I do and I do what I love ... selling the best " Optimum " brand General Motors pre-owned vehicles.

If you, a family member, friend or nieghbour are currently looking for a vehicle please call or drop by my office .

Don't forget to ask for Rick Bradley when arriving at the dealership or call me at 905-650-7443 to arrange a personalized appointment .

Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment