Thursday, April 5, 2012

Salesman of the Month is Rick.

SALESMAN OF THE MONTH MARCH 2012: Rick Bradley
  
Yes Niagara we did it again !!!! 
 
Thank you for your ongoing support. As a 22 year employee of Brian Cullen Motors, I see many of my previous customers returning to the dealership to purchase
their next vehicle. I love knowing that I continue to offer everyone a great deal when they purchase an "Optimum" pre-owned vehicle from me.
 
Please drop by  386 Ontario St. , St.Catharines  and ask for " RICK BRADLEY for your next automotive purchase . 
 
Salesman of the month  Jan/2012, Feb/2012 and Mar/2012.  let's see if we can continue the trend :-)
 
Please call me at my  office 905-684-9281, cell phone 905-650-7443 or drop me an e-mail:   rbradley@briancullen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment